Quality of Service

• OZGT
  • 10-16-2023, 09:38 PM
I have been a hobbyist for 12 years now. In my experience AMP’s give the best over all service or really maybe it’s just Asian lady’s that do. Is this pretty common or am I just looking in the wrong place for other skilled providers?
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2023, 12:07 PM
You're accurate, quality is way way down, nothing like 10 years ago
I remember way back when the Asian lady joke was, “ the Asian Lady’s pussy runs east &
south instead of north & south” I tried to find that East-West pussy on my first Asian
Lady but couldn’t find her!! Lol
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2023, 06:34 PM
Some of the problems is that a lot of hookers become lifers and become bitter in the hobby after many years of service and thousands of cocks. I would too if I had to do this for a couple of generations
I “ the Asian Lady’s pussy runs east & south Originally Posted by Financeman22
Hmm.. pussy runs East and South.
First time I heard that.
  • cosoj
  • 10-26-2023, 08:38 PM
I concur, AMPs and Asians provide the best service.
I remember way back when the Asian lady joke was, “ the Asian Lady’s pussy runs east &
south instead of north & south” I tried to find that East-West pussy on my first Asian
Lady but couldn’t find her!! Lol Originally Posted by Financeman22
"east and south" - i dont understand. pls explain.
is it just a phrase / double entendre?
or a physical reality??
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2023, 08:07 PM
I still haven't had any Asian pussy
I don't think quality of service is actually down that much, it is just that price went up, QOS looks to be down
I still haven't had any Asian pussy Originally Posted by BLM69

Me neither.
  • Busty
  • 11-01-2023, 01:11 PM
I have been a hobbyist for 12 years now. In my experience AMP’s give the best over all service or really maybe it’s just Asian lady’s that do. Is this pretty common or am I just looking in the wrong place for other skilled providers? Originally Posted by OZGT
Honey,
Those Asians ladies are being ruled with an iron fist. If they don't do well they will be shipped out.... literally!!! No joke.
They are promised a better life in America and can't speak English when they arrive.
They have no choice about who they see, no choice about the fee they receive, they probably don't get any of the money.
They aren't doing anything on their own accord in other words. A brainwashed robot.

Don't get me wrong, the Asians are beautiful and tiny.
I would use BLM's dick to screw her just to make sure it's done correctly. Hehehe
busty, is that from first hand conversations w/ those asian providers??
if not, from where?

(i'm guessing you're referring to AMP, sub-AMP, or Asian studio providers).
  • Busty
  • 11-01-2023, 03:00 PM
^yes Honey...
The subject is about Asian Amps. Shall I pull up articles & reviews showing the descriptions of Asians speaking very little English/broken English? I will, give me a minute to find them.
  • Busty
  • 11-01-2023, 03:09 PM
thx for taking the time to find those articles.
but def not first hand conversations w/ you.

plus, it doesnt seem like any of those articles are about dfw amps, sub-amps, asian studios.