OH2 Verification

For anyone that is verified on OH2, is worth going through the process to get the membership? Is the mens private area even active? It seems like every place that is still available for intel/reviews is absolutely dead now.
In this environment, the more resources the better - getting OH2 verification is pretty painless. Go for it! What is the downside?
I thought I read a couple of posts that said it was difficult to get verified. You need 2 providers that are registered, plus they have to say they saw you, the mods take a long time to verify and approve you. It doesn't seem as easy as eccie.
There's no downside but it's process to go through. I also have no desire to see any of very few ladies that advertise in the immediate area on OH2.
The important step in getting verified on OH2 is to make sure in the private message that everyone CC the admin, the companion and you all in the same message. This keeps it open to all three. A companion might say they sent a message to OH2 but did not. There are some great connections to be made there. It's free so why not. You need to be a persistent.
I asked the mod's there for verification but since I only go to AMPs I guess that isnt' going to happen. Is it active there?
AMP reporting is not active. No reviews are there for AMP. Some amp is discussed in the locker room. Not much.
AMP reporting is not active. No reviews are there for AMP. Some amp is discussed in the locker room. Not much. Originally Posted by HillYeager
I wonder where everyone went. Thanks Hill...
Your best bet for amp intel is rubmaps now.