City: Frisco
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Very slender built, with long black hair. Looks good when the lights go out.
Recommendation: No
Fucking corrupt commie Chinese just don't understand an effective long term business strategy like the K-girls.

Leftism ruins everything.
Fucking corrupt commie Chinese just don't understand an effective long term business strategy like the K-girls.

Leftism ruins everything. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Dude! ;-) Please note with respect: these entrepreneurial ladies identify very high on the capitalism scale and my experience is that they all abhor the CCP. That's why they are here. So while your beef has merit, but IMHO you are aiming it at the wrong group of people.
Dude! ;-) Please note with respect: these entrepreneurial ladies identify very high on the capitalism scale and my experience is that they all abhor the CCP. That's why they are here. So while your beef has merit, but IMHO you are aiming it at the wrong group of people. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Explain to me then why so many of them ask for the tip upfront, display shitty attitudes and provide lackluster service which does not encourage repeat visits?

Look, find a decently attractive one who is fairly priced, doesn't haggle and is fun? That's a no review so that she doesn't get barreled over and you continually enjoy.....
Explanation is: Men still pay.
Explanation is: Men still pay. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Explanation is: Weak, dick driven Men still pay.
Explanation is: Men still pay.
Originally Posted by vigilant17
Trying to teach relationship advice when one is paying for the other to sexually satisfy them doesn't add up.
Trying to teach relationship advice when one is paying for the other to sexually satisfy them doesn't add up. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
LOL yes, I am out on a limb here :-)
hehe... I am still chuckling on the concept that training mice to push a button in psychology lab is relationship advice...
hehe... I am still chuckling on the concept that training mice to push a button in psychology lab is relationship advice... Originally Posted by vigilant17
Whenever I push it I get a nut so why stop now!!