Anyone Know What’s Going On With OH2?

I’m not exactly sure what’s going on with OH2 but it’s a hot mess. Anyone know what’s happening to it?
Thanks
Russian hackers.
Russian hackers. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
My money is on the Miami Aliens
The site has been attacked on numerous occasions going back a few years. Don’t know if it’s the same perpetrators or different folks, but it’s a problem that is ongoing. The site doesn't generate any revenues from membership or advertising fees, so someone is having to come out of pocket to pay for fixes. It's quite possible (although he’s never stated so) that he is being frugal with his spending and doing just enough to keep it going.

I’ll give him props, though, for hanging in there. I would have given up 18 months ago.

It’s a great example of why folks need to keep their options open by maintaining membership on several sites. In addition to this one there is a site similar to oh2 called PacePro which is invitation only. Men have to be referred in by ladies, and ladies can be referred by men or women. I’ve offered to refer about a dozen women I’ve met, about half of whom ended up joining. It’s a small group still, less than 2,000 members, but it’s growing again with oh2’s issues. It’s still not as active as that site, though, since folks are currently able to access oh2.
oh2 should charge membership that way they site would run better
I would pay to place ad .. Pace Pro is a nice place
It almost looks like he gave up at this point. He used to send updates out when this stuff went on. Now just crickets.
Does look he has given up.
Never but all your eggs in on basket . Lot more sites out there that do have free ads for providers.
I’m not exactly sure what’s going on with OH2 but it’s a hot mess. Anyone know what’s happening to it?
Thanks
Originally Posted by Keylaa
I was able to log in today at 11:35 AM (CST). I could see the new ads posted this morning in the "Daily Ads Forum". I log on from a laptop computer with a Windows 10 operating system. Not sure if people who log on with a MAC computer or the SAFARI system have any problems. I don't log in to OH2 with my cell phone. Once your password is fixed and you had success logging on, don't log off. I haven't logged off in four months.
Does look he has given up.
Never but all your eggs in on basket . Lot more sites out there that do have free ads for providers. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Not sure about all the talk about giving up on the site. There were some certificate warning messages a couple of weeks ago. However, those messages could be bypassed and one could log into the site and see what you wanted to see. There has been reports of some ladies can't post a picture in their add. I was able to log in this morning with no problems.

Tryst.com would be a good option for ladies to use. A lot of ladies from ECCIE/OH2 are over there now.
TRYST is a good place to be for sure and to get the best ad placement will run about $150 a month and some providers may not be able to play.
Free ads only get you on the last page of about 40-80 pages just depends what city you are listed in
But 150 a month gets you 40pics and you can have up to 4 or 5 touring citys listed .. For me it's worth the 150.

You can place free ads on TER if a member, you don't need VIP act .
  • slap
  • 01-07-2024, 01:59 PM
That site sucked fucking ass anyways
That site sucked fucking ass anyways Originally Posted by slap
When you have site staff on a board that plays favorites by letting certain members skirt the rules for whatever the reasoning is, the site is always going to suck. Especially when you have other members who are on the site and are interested in having stimulating conversations and experiences, but when the experiences are not so special, there is repercussions for providing honest intel about the experiences. And do not forget, the agendas that are allowed to fester.
When you have site staff on a board that plays favorites by letting certain members skirt the rules for whatever the reasoning is, the site is always going to suck. Especially when you have other members who are on the site and are interested in having stimulating conversations and experiences, but when the experiences are not so special, there is repercussions for providing honest intel about the experiences. And do not forget, the agendas that are allowed to fester. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
There are three pluses for OH2.

1.There is a Daily and Weekend line up that most sites don't have

2. Pictures are allowed in the reviews.

3. There is a verification process that most providers use. If you are verified on OH2 you don't have to submit references. With some providers being verified on OH2 is just as good as a P411 okay. Makes the screening process easier for the gents.
There are three pluses for OH2.

1.There is a Daily and Weekend line up that most sites don't have

2. Pictures are allowed in the reviews.

3. There is a verification process that most providers use. If you are verified on OH2 you don't have to submit references. With some providers being verified on OH2 is just as good as a P411 okay. Makes the screening process easier for the gents. Originally Posted by adav8s28
True.

That is why many guys from here refer to OH2 as the "ad" site. Yes, pictures are allowed in reviews, but let's face it, only a handful of guys post pics in their reviews. I did in many of my reviews. I still take pre-session pics, but they are for my eyes only and I have been given the trust by the ladies I see that I am telling the truth.

However, what trumps those two is, the site is down a lot making it useless for the providers to place ads and guys to be able to view them and same can be said about the reviews. One more thing about the reviews, even though the experience may not have been, if you choose to review or provide intel, it better be sensational or when the provider or her cucks complain, you are toast and will be given points that do not expire and eventually banned permanently from the site.

Needless to say, I would rather be on a site that have a fair and impartial staff, you can express your opinion on a hobby subject, agendas against individuals are quashed and not be afraid of provider backlash due to negative, but honest intel because it will be dealt with swiftly by the unbiased staff, then to be able to see a few photos in the ROS of a review. There are lots of other places to see provider ads as well.
Well, hopefully the issues will get corrected and things can go back to normal.