Covid part 2

Just had covid second time. Not as bad as first. Had all boosters except last.
Just had covid second time. Not as bad as first. Had all boosters except last. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Go ask your Doctor if can finish off the vial that should do the trick, lol.
You dick can only fall off so many times.
never had any of the vax. never had covid either. how is that possible?

bahahahahaaa

bahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep

I'm proud to be unvaxxed
Still ain't had the Wuhan sniffles

Yep

I'm proud to be unvaxxed
Still ain't had the Wuhan sniffles Originally Posted by winn dixie
women want the unvaxxed spoom!

and we gots it!

Doesn’t that stuff spoil after you reach a certain age?

Asking for an unvaxxed friend.
Doesn’t that stuff spoil after you reach a certain age?

Asking for an unvaxxed friend. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

Liar.
Liar. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

well, since you asked, each time in the last 3 years when i had my annual physical i had a covid antibody test on my blood sample.

wanna know the results? each time?

no covid here.

bahahaa
It is my unprofessional understanding that one can have been infected with the Covid19 virus without having symptoms.
What he said. Or you say so.
It is my unprofessional understanding that one can have been infected with the Covid19 virus without having symptoms. Originally Posted by ICU 812
It is my unprofessional understanding that if you are rarely in physical contact with people you will probably not get Covid. How many people do you think a guy like TWK is around? And by people, I don't consider his 10 cats as people like he probably does.

Anyway, I'm actually kind of surprised I haven't caught it yet as much as I have to travel for work. I'm always in very close proximity to a lot of people and everyone I know who has an advisory/client facing job similar to mine has had it. I've had all of the shots, but just like the flu shot, I didn't think I needed any of them. Maybe they helped me. Maybe they didn't. I don't know and I don't care.

Tig, glad to read you had a speedy recovery the 2nd time.
It is my unprofessional understanding that one can have been infected with the Covid19 virus without having symptoms. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That's not true. The shysters in Government put that stupid idea out there so people would get tested. The PCR Test is famous for False Positives.
No it isn't. It depends on the variant. As usual, the answer is complicated.

You are one of the last people I would listen to. You seldom supply links to back up your claims.

That's not true. The shysters in Government put that stupid idea out there so people would get tested. The PCR Test is famous for False Positives. Originally Posted by Levianon17