Best Nuru or soapy massage in Dallas

I’m planning a trip to Thailand and I’m really fascinated by their soapy massages. It’s a long shot but does anyone give a good soapy or nuru massage in Dallas?
I did one in Pattaya, wasn't all it was cracked up to be imho. Was easier than trying in the states for sure. I had fun, was cheap and the line up was way better. But the actual deed I did find I had better service at a local amp. But go, its cheap and fits the bill. Depends where you go, soapy places are all over.
I just had a Nuru with Gabby off of Tryst. I didn’t review her bc she’s so high dollar. It was $$$$$ for the Nuru. If you’re a high roller then look her up on Tryst.
  • HAAO
  • 01-15-2024, 10:12 AM
If only Kim lady love were still around
Ive never done the soapy massage but my Nuru sessions are quite nice.. I'm open to do a soapy massage
Best I ever had real deal Nuru was Leilover OMG that women knew what she was doing !
Leilover will definitely be missed! I remember one time she had a young Hispanic girl she was showing the ropes to. That was an amazing night between us 3! Only problem I had was Leilover did not like to do L3 from a nuru. But always had a great time!