URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/baton...-/085605889792
City: Denham Springs
State: Louisiana
Address: Country Side of Denham. Her private incall
Activities: BBBJ Cg, k9, BBBJCOT
Hair Length and Color: Brown Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is very pretty. A little thicker than her photos.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn, someone who is five feet or less should be anywhere near 141 lbs (according to site). Damn, i am interested in short girls but I don't want a butter ball. I guess i have to pass unless, I am just in the area passing through.
Ad says 28.

Typo?
In this business im sure weve all seen providers whose ad said 28 but they in fact were 38 . .. if not 48 sometimes !!
This girl is a thief and stole from me in the past beware.
Damn, someone who is five feet or less should be anywhere near 141 lbs (according to site). Damn, i am interested in short girls but I don't want a butter ball. I guess i have to pass unless, I am just in the area passing through. Originally Posted by tracheaPirate
I know plenty women 5'4" that carry 140 VERY well and aren't fat at all. You describe this as if it's obese. Butter ball? That's weird to me.
She did. It was pretty fun.
Sorry that happened to you. I offered to cashapp before I arrived and she said it was not necessary. She could have easily robbed me then.
She acknowledges she stole from me and I offered not a free session but a discounted from her rate and she says what happened has happened and willing to share the text/voice message.
I offered to cashapp before I arrived. Originally Posted by greengrasswine54
Why would you do that?
Why would you do that? Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Thinking with my little head again.
Has anyone spoken to her. Trying to schedule but she’s one response a day.
Never seen this one, spoke to her a couple times but always found her to be shady. Have heard from several others who had experiences like lanaughtyboy.