Inflation Trump or Biden

I blame the inflation on Trump he did the spending during COVID and Biden just a idiot who followed a idiot path.
Agreed! His freebie checks did nothing but buy Walmart tvs for folks.
But trumpfs horrible trade deals and tariffs is what really lead to this inflation. China especially ate trumpfs lunch
Agreed! His freebie checks did nothing but buy Walmart tvs for folks.
But trumpfs horrible trade deals and tariffs is what really lead to this inflation. China especially ate trumpfs lunch Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well noted he was frenching Jinping prostate just to keep any deals alive there. Lord knows what his daughter had to do to bust open the doors to get until than not absence business deals.
I blame the inflation on Trump he did the spending during COVID and Biden just a idiot who followed a idiot path. Originally Posted by Ripmany

A true idiotic statement that doesn't understand inflation.

It wasn't Trump but the deep state bureaucrats that kept pushing unscientific Covid-19 policies, and since it was an election year all politicians wanted to make sure they got credit for spending money. There was no honest debate on anything.

It was Biden's first 30 days in office that pushed more inflation, in other words poured gasoline on the fire. Biden did nothing to stop inflation.
A true idiotic statement that doesn't understand inflation.

It wasn't Trump but the deep state bureaucrats that kept pushing unscientific Covid-19 policies, and since it was an election year all politicians wanted to make sure they got credit for spending money. There was no honest debate on anything.

It was Biden's first 30 days in office that pushed more inflation, in other words poured gasoline on the fire. Biden did nothing to stop inflation. Originally Posted by farmstud60
So did the "deep state" exist in basically all the countries in the world, since almost all shut down in similar ways to the U.S.?

Yes, Biden giving money to most people in the country fueled inflation but what could he have done to stop it?
So did the "deep state" exist in basically all the countries in the world, since almost all shut down in similar ways to the U.S.?

Yes, Biden giving money to most people in the country fueled inflation but what could he have done to stop it? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Speedy you're holding back. You know that trumpfs failed trade deals lead to this. Especially his terrible trade deals with China and tariffs. Trumpf is the sole reason for this historic inflation.

Yes, Biden giving money to most people in the country fueled inflation but what could he have done to stop it? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Actually the deep state is the One World Government folks so yes.

You just stated you clearly don't understand inflation, so just admit you are totally clueless.
Actually the deep state is the One World Government folks so yes.

You just stated you clearly don't understand inflation, so just admit you are totally clueless. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Really? what did I say that makes you believe I don't understand inflation?

Since you did not answer my rather simple question, I wonder if you have any idea how to fight inflation.