Should I consider myself a Newbie?

I used to hobby infrequently, however it has now been a few years since I've seen anybody and I'm wondering if (for screening purposes) I should consider myself a newbie and try and find a newbie friendly provider? I'm not even sure any of my old contacts are still around and/or would remeber me.

Also if yes, any reccomendations for newbie friendly providers would be greatly appreciated.
I'm newbie friendly, with screening.
I fall into this category. I was active years ago and did most of my posting on the now defunct aspd.net. I barely posted on this board. Now I am back in the hobby.
I used to hobby infrequently, however it has now been a few years since I've seen anybody and I'm wondering if (for screening purposes) I should consider myself a newbie and try and find a newbie friendly provider? I'm not even sure any of my old contacts are still around and/or would remeber me.

Also if yes, any reccomendations for newbie friendly providers would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by Rangerfrog09
To pass screening with most Dallas independents, you need one of the following.

Two P411 Okays
Verified Status on OH2
Two references < 6 months old (should be a Dallas independent, no agency)
Whitelist Referral from TER ( Only some girls take this)

If you don't have one of the above you would be considered a "Newbie" by most providers.

To find providers that would see a newbie. Do a search on ECCIE and OH2 for Newbie or "Newbie Friendly".

Good luck.
To pass screening with most Dallas independents, you need one of the following.

Two P411 Okays
Verified Status on OH2
Two references < 6 months old (should be a Dallas independent, no agency)
Whitelist Referral from TER ( Only some girls take this)

If you don't have one of the above you would be considered a "Newbie" by most providers.

To find providers that would see a newbie. Do a search on ECCIE and OH2 for Newbie or "Newbie Friendly".

Good luck. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Good to know. Thanks for the info. I used to hobby regularly but years ago (like 10+ years ago). From the TSML days. I'm old but looking to get back i nto the game! Kinda' hard getting restarted.
I too have been out of the Hobby World for a few years. But with 50+ reviews I would hardly call myself a newbie. The game is still the same only the players have changed.
  • Thark
  • 03-03-2024, 04:00 PM
That recent reference thing gets really difficult. Like I go see someone like once in a long time (You can see the dates between my reviews)....and hence will always remain a newbie!
If you know the ropes I don’t think you’re a newbie per say maybe just a lil rusty and need some new friends : D
Kelly I would seriously consider coming out of retirement to meet you.