Christie Noem is my choice for Vice President

After that

Sarah Sanders
MTG
OR ANY OTHER FEMALE Black White Hispanic who is a strong conservative unlike ………
Sarah Sanders wouldn't be a bad choice.
... Kristi IS "in the mix" there, mate.
So are a few others - and not all women.

... Just wait...

#### Salty
No way a woman will live through a Trump campaign. That's the fact, fellas.

Such a move wouldn't help Trump with women, but it would ruin any poor sap who agreed to the VP nomination. Kristi Noem? SURE! Sanders? She's REAL good at lying for Trump. MTG? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

The job should be called GP and not VP.
No way a woman will live through a Trump campaign. That's the fact, fellas.

Such a move wouldn't help Trump with women, but it would ruin any poor sap who agreed to the VP nomination. Kristi Noem? SURE! Sanders? She's REAL good at lying for Trump. MTG? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

The job should be called GP and not VP. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They are all better than what we have now.
I would Love see Gov Moen debate VP Harris.
That would be a massacre. Love to see it.
I would Love see Gov Moen debate VP Harris. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Some people think just because a person is in a certain position they are qualified to be there, such as the Vice President. A High School Senior could out debate Kamala Harris. Like Biden every time she opens her mouth something stupid comes out of it.
Some people think just because a person is in a certain position they are qualified to be there, such as the Vice President. A High School Senior could out debate Kamala Harris. Like Biden every time she opens her mouth something stupid comes out of it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You know this because…
You know this because… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
3 years of watching Harris
3 years of watching Harris Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Harris helped Biden get elected but has been less than adequate as a VP.
You know this because… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've listened to her talk. It's easy to tell she has no idea what she is talking about.
Harris helped Biden get elected but has been less than adequate as a VP. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yeah, The only thing she has brought to the table is she is a dark skinned female, big deal. She isn't knowledgeable, she has no ability to inspire people and like Biden she thinks belittling Donald Trump and his followers means she's worthy of support.
I think the best choice for the Dems would be ditch Kamala and get Barry Obama to run as VP. Lol. Republicans would shit themselves and lose their minds.

The GOP should get Huckabee Sanders. She's likely the only woman that he wouldn't try to fuck while he's a candidate and...to the benefit of the DEMs, they hate how she lied to cover his ass during press conferences. But he won't, cause he realizes she is a better speaker than he is, and his fragile ego won't allow it.

He needs to be in the spotlight...Pence was ok w that. He needs a running mate that would shrink into obscurity during the campaign and not rock the boat. I'm not sure anybody's willing to do that.
Yeah, The only thing she has brought to the table is she is a dark skinned female, big deal. She isn't knowledgeable, she has no ability to inspire people and like Biden she thinks belittling Donald Trump and his followers means she's worthy of support. Originally Posted by Levianon17
When it comes to belittling people Donald Trump is the undisputed champion. It just cost Trump about $78.3 million.