Encounter: BBBJ on point

User ID: -
Date: 1/21/24
Name: Ashton jade
Phone: 850-280-7508
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...0/972638121666
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Davis hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Tied up in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Definitely her in the pictures with a little weight.
Recommendation: Yes
thank you for the review. was everything else available? I think in some other reviews, some mentioned there were some issues with other items possibly?
Was she pregnant?
She looked preggers to me when I was there the other day. Yeah those pics are her but not a good representation of what you are getting. FS is not worth the money maybe a qv or blow n go.
she told me she had a kid about 6 to 8 weeks ago last i saw here there was a crib in the room have not been back since
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed