Hurst Eulless Bedford Incall and Hotels!

Hi to everyone! I just wanted to ask if any ladies or gents are familiar with hotels in the HEB area that are good to use for an incall. Please PM me any information thank you
What price range did you have in mind?

I live in that area. Unless you're going low end like Motel 6 (which I only recommend if you REALLY don't care about the accommodation) maybe Super 8. There are many in the $80-$100 a night range that are actually quite nice. But most have very attentive front desk staff. My GF and I get a lot of looks until the staff figures out we are together or have been there a few times. Some of the places do have multiple entrances so it's doable if you're careful.
There's several nice places along 121 in Euless that are reasonably priced....and just so happen to be near where I work haha!
between the North East mall and the Irving mall area there are atleast 20 motel/hotel facilities. All the way from 80 to 200 a night rooms. And you will not attract unnecessary attention unless you are specific about your location. A discrete add is best..
between the North East mall and the Irving mall area there are atleast 20 motel/hotel facilities. All the way from 80 to 200 a night rooms. And you will not attract unnecessary attention unless you are specific about your location. A discrete add is best.. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Please do not use the Motel 6 in this area.

Hurst has several nice hotels now due to having a convention center. (Hyatt Place, Hampton Inn)

Check Google Maps for the intersections at 183 and Central, or 183 and Precinct Line