Whay is going on in the DFW area?

Well I will be heading to the DFW area any good places to eat...
Yeah, there is an area in Plano I can show you ^___^
If you like any of the chain restaurants, there are several of them on Beltline Rd in Addison. There is TGI Fridays, Chilli's, Applebees, Outback Steak house, Buffolo Wild Wings (okay food, good if you want to watch a game) and The Magic Time Machine. The good non chain restaurants, you would need to get from someone who has been in the area longer than me.
There's a Portillo's that opened up in Arlington by the Parks Mall off I20. They have Chicago Style Hot Dogs, sandwiches and a Chocolate Cake Shake!
There's a Portillo's that opened up in Arlington by the Parks Mall off I20. They have Chicago Style Hot Dogs, sandwiches and a Chocolate Cake Shake! Originally Posted by bobbyb1234
Or better yet, try the non-chain BBQ in what is fast becoming the best Texas BBQ market in the state:

Hurtado’s, 225, MJay’s (Arlington)
Zavala’s (GP just across the city limit from arlington)
Goldee’s (extreme SE FW, just across the city limit from Arlington/Kennedale area)

Edit to add: Smoke n Ash in arlington. BBQ with an Ethiopian twist. The NYT has even written about this place.

Goldee’s was rated #1 in TM’s last full edition of best BBQ joints in Texas, the gold standard of BBQ reviews.
You're going to have to be waaaaay more specific. The DFW metro encompasses 11 counties and over 10,000 square miles (larger than the state of Rhode Island)!

What area are you going to be in and what type of cuisine do you prefer? Look forward to making suggestions, and welcome!