Newbie Questions

Hey all

1. What are the best spots in the northern part of the Metroplex?
2. What is expected cover charge on a Friday night?
3. Anything else I should know? I'm really just looking to hang out and drink and chat with the drink girls. Not so much interested in lap dances or anything above that
How far north are we talking? And are you talking about Strip clubs or just bars? SCs are mainly between Dallas and FW
the best strip clubs to just go sitdown, drink, and chill are the BYOB clubs. PT's can be fun. Bring a big bottle of your favorite drink and the girls will come sit with you and chat for a little bit (in exchange for a little bit of that drink). You can spend hours there just drinking and chit chatting, and observing the talent. You can always get dances and/or partake in extras once the liquor does its job.
the best strip clubs to just go sitdown, drink, and chill are the BYOB clubs. PT's can be fun. Bring a big bottle of your favorite drink and the girls will come sit with you and chat for a little bit (in exchange for a little bit of that drink). You can spend hours there just drinking and chit chatting, and observing the talent. You can always get dances and/or partake in extras once the liquor does its job. Originally Posted by Oklahoman
What places in Dallas are BYOB? And what does PT's mean?
What places in Dallas are BYOB? And what does PT's mean? Originally Posted by Potash
I think if they're "all nude" they're BYOB - but don't think all the dancers are, or ever will be nekkid.

PT refers to PT's Mens Club - there's some search engines on the internet.
What places in Dallas are BYOB? And what does PT's mean? Originally Posted by Potash
Both the bucks wilds are in Dallas and FW.
Think xtc, pandoras, and Dallas cabs are as well