Star Hollowday - Special!

Just wanting to get my name and brand going, while showing appreciation to the gents that are interested!
  • jan-w
  • 02-13-2024, 11:11 PM
Nice, but you know bare boobage is allowed to be shown now. Just sayin.'
Nice, but you know bare boobage is allowed to be shown now. Just sayin.' Originally Posted by jan-w
Lol did not know because all of the rules. BUT it can EASILY be seen in person just sayin!
there is a thread or post somewhere w/ guidelines for posting image on eccie. could be a sticky at the top of various forums/sections.
as well as for signature lines.
and for overall posting content.

i'm sure you can find it.
Do you have any reviews?
^^^^^^^^

I believe she is posting a special because she has no reviews and wants some.
Her communication with me has been solid. I just havnt had the opportunity to go through seeing her yet due to work on-call.
Thanks for the comments that I can see but not the ones people hide behind. The reason I got on Eccie is because some girlfriends told me how Eccie use to be but they also told me how it would be now. But I still got on here because its a review board and I'm serious about this lifestyle. People here ask about, want or need reviews to meet (which I TOTALLY understand) but if I do not meet anyone on HERE how can I get reviews for here lol. Its funny actually but not worth stressing over or even talking about. It's also funny how guys contact me that ask about reviews or about getting the review special but they haven't done a review in a decade or more or haven't been active in yearsssss. Or they want reviews but have no references lol how does that sound! But thanks, if it doesn't work out here many other places do work out so it is what it will be.
I see people from other places and review them here so I get premium access. It happens every day with lots of gents.

Edit to add: Also there's lots of reasons why one may reach out to a provider and not end up scheduling an appt. Menu, availability, deposits being required, real world screening info being required, location, and rate. Any, or all of these things the gent may not like could result in not actually booking.

It's a transaction - don't take it personally.
I see people from other places and review them here so I get premium access. It happens every day with lots of gents.

Edit to add: Also there's lots of reasons why one may reach out to a provider and not end up scheduling an appt. Menu, availability, deposits being required, real world screening info being required, location, and rate. Any, or all of these things the gent may not like could result in not actually booking.

It's a transaction - don't take it personally. Originally Posted by corona
Lol its not taken personally and I appreciate your comment but not sure if it has anything to do with what I said. I didn't say anything about guys not following up for etc etc etc. I just spoke on "reviews", the lack of lol or the communication I have had. But thanks for taking the time.
She has been around posting in the Dallas coed for a few weeks and she has had no takers? Surely, she has had some inquiries. Maybe it is a communication issue after initial contact or something. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Hmm, disparaging someone you have had no personal contact with. I though you hated when people did that to you? Not even based on hearsay from anyone.
Good morning Star,

I would suggest you pm individuals that interest you and that are asking questions and go from there. Hobbyist like to know activities and other things about you before they pull the trigger,

Just my 2 cents