Liberals are dead set against Making America Great Again.

Runaway inflation
Open borders
Anti police
Anti military
Letting criminals walk free
Spending tax dollars to take care of the illegals while ignoring our veterans and homeless here in our country
It is truly sad to see this country turn into a third world shit hole

What can be done, the only chance we have is Trump and a majority in the House and Senate. Then and only then will start an upward trend and reverse this downward spiral into oblivion.
Runaway inflation Bullshit
Open borders Bullshit
Anti police Bullshit
Anti military Bullshit
Letting criminals walk free Bullshit
Spending tax dollars to take care of the illegals while ignoring our veterans and homeless here in our country Bullshit
It is truly sad to see this country turn into a third world shit hole Bullshit

What can be done, the only chance we have is Trump and a majority in the House and Senate. Then and only then will start an upward trend and reverse this downward spiral into oblivion. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Clean your ears out. Trump wants to be Putin.
Your vision of the US hasn't ever been a reality. I'm sure glad I don't live where you do. Even in Texas, where they try to force you to have kids, things are better than the place you talk about. You want over half the population to live under the subjugation of a minority of wing nuts.

The US is about freedom for all, not just for you.
Trumpys are all about control. Do what you want us to in congress, or nothing gets done. If it benefits you, that's fine. If not, fuck the others.
Guns for all, but no abortions for women.
Keep new immigrants from coming to a nation of immigrants.
Keep pretending only your ignorant mind and opinions are valid.
And before you whine, everything is a matter of degree. If we had a well defined path to citizenship, we wouldn't have nearly as many illegals as we do.

That's enough for now. It's all been said many times before.

Your vision of the US hasn't ever been a reality. I'm sure glad I don't live where you do. Even in Texas, where they try to force you to have kids, things are better than the place you talk about. You want over half the population to live under the subjugation of a minority of wing nuts.

Trumpys are all about control. Do what you want us to in congress, or nothing gets done. If it benefits you, that's fine. If not, fuck the others.
And before you whine, everything is a matter of degree. If we had a well defined path to citizenship, we wouldn't have nearly as many illegals as we do.

Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

Yawn, that was a comical read, nothing to do with post, just personal insults
[QUOTE=oilfieldace;1063425968]

[/QUOT

Yawn, that was a comical read, nothing to do with post, just personal insults Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Oh? Seems like he was calling BS on this rage post. Quite effectively in fact.

Try to prove a claim from time to time. Maybe people would stop calling BS.

Respectfully…
And we are done . . .