So what do you do when

So what do you do when you respectfully decline to move forward with scheduling an encounter because you are "made aware" of a deposit requirement and they retaliate by posting negative comments on Mr. Number about you being LE and shady? Unreal.

I had no idea this individual required a deposit as it's not listed anywhere in her ad. After reaching out and finding this out, I respectfully declined to move forward with scheduling. Next thing I know, I find out negative comments about being LE were made to Mr. Number app and I am HIGHLY confident they came from her. Again, unreal. I should totally fry this witch with a review even though didn't have encounter in the end.
Find a provider who knows you and ask her to leave a comment on mr number disputing hers. I did that once when a provider left an untrue comment on mr number in response to a negative review I gave
Yep, something like that I suppose. I have like 80 "okays" in P4, never done anything but be respectful and "played by the rules" yet out of nowhere I get 4 comments on Mr. Number within a week?

Stuff like:

"Claims to be on P411 but LE. DNS"

"Shady Asshole"

"LE DNS"

"Unstable"

Just a mess and I assure you coming from the same person.
Most of the time, any blacklist of hobbyists will usually have hobbyists listed there, not because they are a danger, but because the provider who put them on there has a vendetta or agenda, and sometimes, that is piggybacked off of another agenda.

If providers were smart, they would ask the provider who blacklisted or says bad things about a hobbyist on the boards if they've actually seen that hobbyist for a session. Many times, the answer is no. You see, dealing with someone on the front end before an appointment is made or even an appointment was made and canceled by the hobbyist (unless he does it multiple times to multiple providers repeatedly, then he is a time waster), that is in no way meaning a hobbyist is to be considered a danger to he hobby community, it just means they did not see eye to eye. But of course, that particular provider would certainly love him to be thought of as one.
So what do you do when you respectfully decline to move forward with scheduling an encounter because you are "made aware" of a deposit requirement and they retaliate by posting negative comments on Mr. Number about you being LE and shady? Unreal.

I had no idea this individual required a deposit as it's not listed anywhere in her ad. After reaching out and finding this out, I respectfully declined to move forward with scheduling. Next thing I know, I find out negative comments about being LE were made to Mr. Number app and I am HIGHLY confident they came from her. Again, unreal. I should totally fry this witch with a review even though didn't have encounter in the end. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
Who is she?

Call her out here. Give us her info.

She did you dirty so expose her here for all to see.
I don’t know how Mr Number associates you with the review but if it is by your phone number.
Just change your phone number like all the shitty ho’s do when they get a bunch of bad reviews.
nvrmnd
Name her!!!! Don’t be a pussy
Definitely bad business. It’s ok for a guy to say no lol
As soon as I confirm 100% I'll let it loose. Changing number not that easy (long story).
Mr. Number can be a good screening tool but it does have a lot of fake reports.
I take them with a grain of salt and use other screening tool sites for more screeing.
Lot of the time you can read in between the lines of the fake reports.

Now if there are like 20 reports on the same number by 20 providers with the same issues then can be something to it . But one report on a number I'm more to think it's just BS.
Just my 2 cents.

I had no idea this individual required a deposit as it's not listed anywhere in her ad. After reaching out and finding this out, I respectfully declined to move forward with scheduling. Next thing I know, I find out negative comments about being LE were made to Mr. Number app and I am HIGHLY confident they came from her. Again, unreal. I should totally fry this witch with a review even though didn't have encounter in the end. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000

The best thing about VOIP apps/phone numbers: You can easily get a new one. If you messaged/called her from your real number, then you deserve everything you get. You can't trust anybody in the hobby game. Never use your real number, email address, or NAME. Hell, I never even tell chicks what city I live in.

Ignore the threats from this worthless hooker, get a NEW text-app cell number and move on with your life.

The fact that you're giving this ANY thought means that she won.