jonballs

do you actually have a job or do you just sit in your basement day after day, saving up your fuckpennies for the cheapest available whore? asking for a friend
aww happy to be residing rent free thanks for your interest
hard not to avoid your idiocy when you post dumb bullshit on literally every single thread, no matter if you have something intelligent to contribute or not
does a hooker love you yet? like why are you even so frequent a flier on here. do you not have friends to discuss your opinions with?
hard not to avoid your idiocy when you post dumb bullshit on literally every single thread, no matter if you have something intelligent to contribute or not Originally Posted by valkyra
hahaha "literally every single thread"

thats some special JBDS swirling round in there
regardless of if it is "literally every single thread" (you autistic, bro?), it's still an embarrassing amount... absolutely TDS behavior (think GPS but the exact opposite)
think you should call in some reinforcements they sent the jv team
I use a ton of parentheses with you because I genuinely think you need a little extra explanation for literally everything I present to you xx
you can come and make whatever assumptions you want i have fun here if that bothers you or others its obviously not my concern

you don't seem to have a grasp on common sense

and maybe your melt down would be better served if you sought professional help
hard not to avoid your idiocy when you post dumb bullshit on literally every single thread, no matter if you have something intelligent to contribute or not Originally Posted by valkyra
did yas also ...watch the jimmie 500?
golly gee, how could a lady ever resist herself from your... charms
can't wait to get pointed and suspended for telling a bag of hot air he is a bag of hot air
solid plan bro
i hope they dont close this down and vent all you need

next
"and maybe your melt down would be better served if you sought professional help"
i'm just bored cruising the boards before going to bed in the middle of a successful tour lol, where is the meltdown ?