New Elegant Shiatsu- Lockport

Just an FYI... I tried to give this place a 2nd chance yesterday since my at my first attempt, my appointment was given to a walk in. I made an appointment with Judy via text and showed up at the appointment time only to be told Judy was out shopping. I walked in and within 1minute walked out. As I was walking out, there was a gentleman standing in the doorway of the business next door on his phone and I overheard him saying "He just walked in but is leaving now. He's walking to his car." He proceeded to tell the person on the phone which car I was getting into. Sounds like he could cause some trouble.
There are definitely at least one, maybe two people who have been hanging around doing that. I work in the general area, been trying to scout out if it's LE or tightass locals. ( I would guess the latter , but I don't have enough yet. )
Not an encounter Moved to coed
I stopped there once. Ok looking girl said come back one hour. I said ok and drove to reflexology to f/ s coco for the last time.
why last time? are you retiring?
Yes, would think if you could hear them talking about you it's probably a local hall monitor not police.
The last time a green jeep was watching me, as I parked over at Home Depot. Parking in that parking lot is asking for trouble. I looked up the business set -up and the real name is on the counter top. I would walk into the bakery, buy some cookies and pop in. I was a good boy delivering cookies !