Address: FB area
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, 69, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, C cups, skinny and petite, round ass
Recommendation: Yes
Definitely NOT in her 20s.

I would also like to point out just as a side note. There is a reason that Girls with history’s at KF have moved to SF, now KF is having issues with girls showing up or staying recently. KF we have seen shitty service from Suzy or whatever her name was a few weeks ago, to Gigi then multiple girls now being on site then removed from site.
KF is the only studio that i won’t see anymore after getting bait and switched twice. Not “girl didn’t match the pic” but “asked for one girl and they gave me another”.
KF is the only studio that i won’t see anymore after getting bait and switched twice. Not “girl didn’t match the pic” but “asked for one girl and they gave me another”. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Yikes! That’s a bullshit move. Can’t believe they did that.
Here’s to hoping momo goes elsewhere.. and not to SF but to AS or BK

I would also like to point out just as a side note. There is a reason that Girls with history’s at KF have moved to SF, now KF is having issues with girls showing up or staying recently. KF we have seen shitty service from Suzy or whatever her name was a few weeks ago, to Gigi then multiple girls now being on site then removed from site. Originally Posted by 643_DP
That’s a bummer. Heard last years Kristen was really good
ladies come and go to the studios based on availability. Hoping KF sticks around a long time. Same with other places
ladies come and go to the studios based on availability. Hoping KF sticks around a long time. Same with other places Originally Posted by Megatoad
KF is a hell hole that we would be much better with them gone, since you promote them so much
That’s a bummer. Heard last years Kristen was really good Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
I’m sure it is AJD
Idk why KF did that to y'all. My car was towed during a session and they paid for it. The amount was the same I paid for the girl. I would expect them to have a good service
Idk why KF did that to y'all. My car was towed during a session and they paid for it. The amount was the same I paid for the girl. I would expect them to have a good service Originally Posted by Bruce01
The girl in the post upcharges for everything, is the issue and has a limited menu. The studio also wants to charge for msog etc.. if you wanna charge no issue but publish it or say it so we know instead of people finding out after it’s to late.

Also, great they got the car out but either you or the studio had parked in the wrong spot…
  • tom51
  • 02-28-2024, 10:58 AM
I text 2 wks ago for appointment and never got a reply back
  • Elrod
  • 02-29-2024, 01:22 PM
Thai Cherry has nothing to do with all your complaining, my text from them are very specific not to park in certain areas. Never had an issue.