URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Near Royal Ln
Activities: PSE. BBBJ. BBFS. CIM
Hair Length and Color: mid dark straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute face and nice thicc body, C cups with tattoo star or something under each breast that are kind of faded, Don't think the pics are her at all unless they are old before the tatts
Recommendation: Yes
Why did you post this review again when you posted it yesterday?
Why did you post this review again when you posted it yesterday? Originally Posted by ntxguy
First line of ROS detective sir, just read a little or was this your moment to shine?
I’m sure a mod can add that information to your original post so that all the other posts on the original review can stay with the review.

Here you go. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2968938
I’m sure a mod can add that information to your original post so that all the other posts on the original review can stay with the review Originally Posted by ntxguy
Just like you could PM but instead you are bumping the review for whatever reason. Does useless banter go with the bumper thumper theme?
Weird effort on your part.
Just trying to help a relative newb out.
Just trying to help a relative newb out. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Nah, you would PM if you were really trying to help. Just read how you asked me...there's no motivation to help in that question, just like the comment section isn't a chat line....if you want to help a noob you would PM me and discuss with your helpful expertise.
  • tml
  • 02-28-2024, 06:11 PM
Wow....someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...or is just generally in a mood. I've PMed exactly 1 person other than providers in my 14 years (next week) on this board (and would NEVER PM for something like this)....and I've replied to maybe a dozen PMs (1 per year or less) from other guys on his board. Comment is quicker, easier....and in instances like this, where it can be educational to a newbie (which you absolutely are), doing it publicly (and kindly) can benefit others (which is exactly how I read the post(s) in question)

I read absolutely NO condescension in his question. Things get contentious enough around here without people actively seeking out confrontation.

That's my $0.02 anyway...
Wow....someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...or is just generally in a mood. I've PMed exactly 1 person other than providers in my 14 years (next week) on this board (and would NEVER PM for something like this)....and I've replied to maybe a dozen PMs (1 per year or less) from other guys on his board. Comment is quicker, easier....and in instances like this, where it can be educational to a newbie (which you absolutely are), doing it publicly (and kindly) can benefit others (which is exactly how I read the post(s) in question)

I read absolutely NO condescension in his question. Things get contentious enough around here without people actively seeking out confrontation.

That's my $0.02 anyway... Originally Posted by tml
Thanks. Someone got their panties in a knot. The real question is why a “new” member would get so upset or know so much about what goes on on eccie? 🤔🤔🤔🤔