Encounter: Jenna from Sharpsburg

User ID: -
Date: 02/27/24
Name: Jenna
Phone: 412-689–6737
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...-/093656685040
City: Pittsburgh /sharpsburg
State: -
Address: Sharpsburg off main drag.
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Lots of DFK. BBJ,DATY,FIV,CFS CG
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black just past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dark hair just passed shoulders, about 5’4. Thin build.
Recommendation: Yes
How many teeth does she have left
Is her tooth loss sever?
Is her tooth loss sever? Originally Posted by SirGentleman
It wasn’t something that jumped out at me like with others I met. She also didn’t have that worn look yet.
I’m considering pulling the trigger. Sad state of the local hobby has me considering things that I would have never thought twice about in the past.
I met her a few weeks ago. She isn't super attractive but she communicated, was clean, and pretended to be into it. Definitely not a bad option, I just probably won't be back cause she is very average
I met her a few weeks ago. She isn't super attractive but she communicated, was clean, and pretended to be into it. Definitely not a bad option, I just probably won't be back cause she is very average Originally Posted by Loretta77
Pics are old though right?
Yes
Just my opinion, she looks better in person than those pics but YMMV
I’m considering pulling the trigger. Sad state of the local hobby has me considering things that I would have never thought twice about in the past. Originally Posted by WillieBottoms
How’s it going Bro? You and I wouldn’t think once about her in the past. Today, it’s a whole new world. It is what it is.
She said she wasn't trying to meet too many new clients. That's probably why she doesn't post as often. I barely met her but I'd say reach out anytime and she will probably meet up. But yeah the pics are old.
She's cool but a clock watcher. She also doesn't SHUT UP. Her prices are very good though, just over 2 for GFE makes her worth returning to!