SW near Harry Hines not subtle!

I noticed one SW on a major street who had a sheer top on, no bra, nipples basically out, in the middle of the day!

Went into Paris to get some supplies and there were 4 SW chatting up the staff there! The staff knew their names and even ones birthday! I couldn't believe it!
Never been inside Paris… how sketchy is it? Sounds like it could be fun for a QV next time I am in the area.
It’s not the worst place I’ve ever been. Yes, for a QV it’d be perfect. There is an area in the back to watch movies together!! ��
Bro, back in the early 2000's hookers drove HH picking up dudes by hanging tits out the window. Was there one early morning headed to work and about 20 hookers walking the streets, plenty with heels a coat and nothing else. Plenty of flashing going on.

Good old days are long gone.
They would drive down the street with their dome lights on to advertise too lol
Those were the good ole days.
You all might want to think about HH!
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...0-5a0084b6677a
It’s an election year
They ain’t limiting it to election years anymore.
You all might want to think about HH!
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...0-5a0084b6677a Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
if some eccie-ite or OH2-ite gets caught in one of those stings (or like one of those done in the suburbs), they prolly dont keep up w/ recent LE techniques. and prolly werent thinking w/ either head. too bad for them.

plus, fewer guys looking for streetwalkers helps the demand-supply ratio :^}
They would drive down the street with their dome lights on to advertise too lol Originally Posted by ihump@amps
like taxi cabs!

i dont remember that, but the few times i drove up & down HH back in late 90s, i did hear "you wanna date?" from several car driving providers (what would call that style - streetdrivers?)