Date: 3/1/24
Name: Karla
User ID:: Sexybabekarla26
Phone: 972-399-9449
Email Address: Karladallas29@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rla-27535.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near 635 & 75 in North Dallas (Office)
Activities: FBSM/L1
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cute, in-shape, 5'6" or slightly taller, B cups, very pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Was she FV MT, FIV and MSOG, otherwise this is another lame ass Latina charging FS price and jerking you off with top view at the most without any mutual touch
Was she FV MT, FIV and MSOG, otherwise this is another lame ass Latina charging FS price and jerking you off with top view at the most without any mutual touch Originally Posted by prince_c3
I'm wit Prince, these lame ass Latina's and high ass prices have gotta go. I'm not sure if its lazyiness or what but I mean DAMN these so called "yes" reviews for mediocre services have gotta go.
no, it's guys willingly paying for an experience that these women are offering.
if it's not your piece of cake, fine. just move along w/out commenting.

now, if you have suggestions for more bang for one's buck, pls share.
WALDT
There are a lot of us that want a nice massage for an hour with just L1.

If you want more, great. If you know of better L1 options for less, then share.

But I'm planning on seeing Karla this week after being referred by one of her friends who I see regularly. Her friend gives a GREAT massage, is easy to talk to, is gorgeous and gives you a full hour. And I'll gladly pay $200 for that.
There are a lot of us that want a nice massage for an hour with just L1.

If you want more, great. If you know of better L1 options for less, then share.

But I'm planning on seeing Karla this week after being referred by one of her friends who I see regularly. Her friend gives a GREAT massage, is easy to talk to, is gorgeous and gives you a full hour. And I'll gladly pay $200 for that. Originally Posted by Donald_Miller

I've had women give me massages because they wanted to, or because it's part of their routine. The first time I met KiraSweets(AlongCameHoney), she gave me a massage on her massage table, and then led me to her bed. It was full service with lots of good DFK and I lasted along time. You really don't have to waste money on their rubrankings massage girls who give very little service.
Wanna drive prices down? STOP visiting. Supply and demand. Eco 101
Who’s her friend?