LE doesn’t like us

Business owners don’t like streewalkers hanging out in their parking lots. That ain’t new.
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...0-5a0084b6677a Originally Posted by crazydude
they like to arrest law breakers, yes.
Street walkers bring such joy and happiness. They're true therapy workers. Out there braving all elements. Usually sporting their best attire with hair still slightly wet . Smelling like whiterain hairspray and pall mall cigs. Mmmmmmmmm

Le should leavem alone
Smelling like whiterain hairspray and pall mall cigs

You nailed that one.

It has been a fun 40+ years of hobbying for me. And with that I bid you all adieu!

C.Dude
You and I are similar tenures. Wish I could let it go as easily.

Would you mind on your way out bequeathing me the blonde in your avatar?
The business owners did the right thing. The street walkers are out of control and one business owner had a gun pointed at him. Read the news article,30 were arrested 4 guns seized and 77,000 in cash and drugs were seized.
The johns get arrested, and their assets seized (i.e. "civil forfeiture") but the streetwalkers are "victims" and provided assistance.

yeah, I don't think too much of LEO either. Way too many LEO at local, state and Federal level. A 25% force reduction/layoffs is long overdue. . Too many cops with too much time on their hands.