who will be Trump VP pick ?

Gov. Noem is seen as a front runner. She looks to be a good choice.

Tulsi Gabbard
I can just say who it will not be. It won't be Pence. It won't be the female Republican Senator from Alabama who did the republican rebuttal on the State of the Union Address. She was so bad, she is still doing damage control a week later.
Kamala Harris
  • Brot
  • 03-17-2024, 09:37 AM
A woman might help his cause with the popular vote which is going to be down around 43 million this round. I am betting on Abbott, a chip off the old turd which will likely help him in the electoral college, his only chance.
A woman might help his cause with the popular vote which is going to be down around 43 million this round. I am betting on Abbott, a chip off the old turd which will likely help him in the electoral college, his only chance. Originally Posted by Brot
Abbott has already refused the vp slot.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/greg-a...o-be-trumps-vp
I can just say who it will not be. It won't be Pence. It won't be the female Republican Senator from Alabama who did the republican rebuttal on the State of the Union Address. She was so bad, she is still doing damage control a week later. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You mean the gal Mitt Romney is suggesting from his binder or woman?!?

the celebrity Jeopardy champ
George Santos.....they have so much in common
MGT. She has no problem dressing up like a MAGA sign so that saves on advertising (so more money to spend on lawyers), and her country ass is dumb enough to actually accept the offer. Haha
I’m thinking Tim Scott. He’s certainly obsequious enough to qualify. The question is can Trump get over his own racism to pick him.
MGT. She has no problem dressing up like a MAGA sign so that saves on advertising (so more money to spend on lawyers), and her country ass is dumb enough to actually accept the offer. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lolling
Maybe it'll be his little bitch boi- Lady G.....Lindsey Graham
I think trumpf has made his pick but been told to delay the announcement due to trumpf could be in prison.
It's out of noem lake or Hannity.
... Ye Christ! ... Okay, mates... I'll make a "official" statement.
Please stow all yer prodding and what-not.

Yes, I can confirm that I DO know who Trump has decided upon.
But me-own Political "insiders" have advised me NOT to reveal
the person's name at this time... Trump surely wants to be
the one to do it - as He should be.

But, I can CONFIRM that the VP choice is NOT Mitt Romney,
Chris Christie, Megyn Kelly, Ned Kelly, Bambino, or me-own self.

#### Salty