Attn. Democrats: Democrat Transgender Dylan Mulvaney Releases New Video For Your Viewing Pleasure. Enjoy Your Latest Version of Woke Entertainment.

This guy has serious mental problems. Nobody actually thinks he’s a girl.
Is it intention of the op to ridicule and poke fun of a growing minority?
Is it intention of the op to ridicule and poke fun of a growing minority? Originally Posted by winn dixie
If anyone deserves ridicule it’s this retard, and everyone like him. Maybe if the whole cult was ridiculed more often and to a greater extent they’d keep their weird sexual fantasies behind closed doors.
If anyone deserves ridicule it’s this retard, and everyone like him. Maybe if the whole cult was ridiculed more often and to a greater extent they’d keep their weird sexual fantasies behind closed doors. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So it's gay bashing that you approve of?
That guy isn’t gay. He’s delusional and should be in a rubber room so his idiocy doesn’t metastasize.
The demeanor and intent of thread is to gay bash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rRP_Sk3JI Originally Posted by HoHound
That's pretty dam sad.
Who gives a toss. Why is it that conservatives are so obsessed with transgenderism? I think someone doth protest too much.
Who gives a toss. Why is it that conservatives are so obsessed with transgenderism? I think someone doth protest too much. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I feel the same way.

I do draw the line with men pretending to be women in order to excel in women’s sports.

But the only ones who will ever put an end to that is women, not men.
Who gives a toss. Why is it that conservatives are so obsessed with transgenderism? I think someone doth protest too much. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Maybe your offspring will transgender themselves. That’ll make you proud.
“Who gives a toss. Why is it that conservatives are so obsessed with transgenderism? I think someone doth protest too much.”

Maybe your offspring will transgender themselves. That’ll make you proud. Originally Posted by HoHound
No I simply won’t care. Happy and Healthy is pretty much all I care about. Who they sleep with and how they identify isn’t anybody’s business except their own.

I do have an issue with allowing children to transition before puberty finishes however. Their brain may be telling them one thing but children shouldn’t be allowed to modify their bodies until after they become adults. If a minor can’t drink or get a tattoo or get a piercing they certainly shouldn’t be allowed to change their gender until they’re a legal adult.
Happy and healthy transgenders? Do they even exist? Are you aware of the suicide rate for transgenders? It's higher than any other demographic. They also have multiple health problems, mental problems, and social issues. Bottom line is you can't change your gender. It's impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GxN5tyLl0A
Happy and healthy transgenders? Do they even exist? Are you aware of the suicide rate for transgenders? It's higher than any other demographic. They also have multiple health problems, mental problems, and social issues. Bottom line is you can't change your gender. It's impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GxN5tyLl0A Originally Posted by HoHound
I’m guessing that you are referring to this study.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/28/healt...isk/index.html

The study also does not pin down exactly why trans people face a higher suicide risk, but the researchers theorize that part of the problem may be “minority stress,” in which people are bullied, discriminated against, socially excluded or faced with general prejudice for who they are. The researchers say previous work has showed that 60% of transgender people experienced abuse in the form of harassment or bullying, and 30% experienced physical violence. Trans people also report that they face discrimination in their interactions with the health care system.

Maybe people who share your views are the problem.
Wrong forum.

Your tolerance and goodwill toward all men (and women) should be on display for all to see.

There is nothing political about this except for your title, HoHound.

Hope the staff moves this to the appropriate place.