Encounter: H Foot Massage, the Beautiful Airy

User ID: -
Date: 3-21-24
Name: Airy (That’s what it sounded like)
Phone: 737-328-1063
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.google.com/search?q=h+fo...tIBCDI1OTJqMGo
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass
Activities: L1, NE, SE, FIV, DATY, HJ, LFK, BB Stripper Side, great massage (took her time)
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulder, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: This was the best part. Airy was just my type. Petite and beautiful in every way. Super sexy eyes, straight teeth, natural B Perky breasts, a booty that fits in both hands, tasteful amount of hair down below, super tight pussy!
Recommendation: Yes
what was the tip?
Thanks!

OP got taken to the cleaners.
I would agree! The reason that happened is listed below. What is the usual expected amount here?

OP got taken to the cleaners. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Originally Posted by Kimchi
You met them all except Nancy. Nancy seems to be the mamasan but she will also give massages. Next time you should ask for a four hand Massage from Alice and Vivi. You won’t be disappointed
With all the name changing seems to be going on, I wonder if Airy is actually Nancy. When I saw Nancy she fleeced me out of too much cash as well. She is a master manipulator. If Nancy/Airy is also the mamasan, that's even more unforgivable. We spend enough.

I like Alice/Alison. She is a good one, for sure. I'm not surprised she would give money back. All the girls should act like Alice. None should act like Nancy.
You met them all except Nancy. Nancy seems to be the mamasan but she will also give massages. Next time you should ask for a four hand Massage from Alice and Vivi. You won’t be disappointed Originally Posted by Julietlver805
With all the name changing seems to be going on, I wonder if Airy is actually Nancy. When I saw Nancy she fleeced me out of too much cash as well. She is a master manipulator. If Nancy/Airy is also the mamasan, that's even more unforgivable. We spend enough.

I like Alice/Alison. She is a good one, for sure. I'm not surprised she would give money back. All the girls should act like Alice. None should act like Nancy. Originally Posted by Watertower357
No one gets "fleeced" in this hobby. We all go in with our eyes open, but sometimes (often) we let the small head make the decisions. Suck it up, put your big boy pants on and move on. Every session is a learning experience - ha!, I think I just read that somewhere.
Alice = mamson, first therapist and regularly sits with me after to revue the experience, she has a great massage, 2nd largest chest
Nancy = apprentice mamson, second employee, but there since second month of business, she walks in backs and will fix a bad experience before you leave, at least she did for me, and I 2nd smallest chest
Cindy = regular visiting staff that is top heavy and is often requested
Vivi/Vivian = super fit, very limber, tiny chest, impressive bush but well manicured underneath and behind, speaks English fluently.

My formula: 90 minutes, one therapist
<PIRIVATE>
$110 90 minutes
$140 tip for no clock watching and full experience for the full 90 minutes.

No negotiation, just give tip at end. But they know me.
<PRIVATE>