A Reasonable Woman...

A 65 yr. old man looks at his wife.... "When we were married over 40 years ago, we lived in a cheap one room apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed, watched a 10 inch black & white TV, but I laid next to a sexy 25 yr. old gal. Now we live in a 500,000 home, have a 45,000 car, plasma TV, king-size bed, but I sleep next to a 65 yr. old woman. It seems you are not keeping up to your end." His wife, who is a reasonable woman, looks at her husband & replies... "Go ahead & have another 25 yr. old woman & I will make sure you get to live in a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car, sleep on a sofa bed & watch a 10 inch black & white TV!!!!

HeHeHe
I have been told that several times...............
Yeah, that one hits a little to close to home.
* Evil smile * I Heart Menopause!
I love it! LOL!
All in all, it sounds like a good deal to me. I just need to find the 25 year old who'll live with me like that.
Yeah, I get reminded of that every so often, and told that there better not be any internet shananagins.
lol--good one!
I'm 20.. buy me all that stuff and I will live with you.. except on weekends.
A 65 yr. old man looks at his wife.... "When we were married over 40 years ago, we lived in a cheap one room apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed, watched a 10 inch black & white TV, but I laid next to a sexy 25 yr. old gal. Now we live in a 500,000 home, have a 45,000 car, plasma TV, king-size bed, but I sleep next to a 65 yr. old woman. It seems you are not keeping up to your end." His wife, who is a reasonable woman, looks at her husband & replies... "Go ahead & have another 25 yr. old woman & I will make sure you get to live in a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car, sleep on a sofa bed & watch a 10 inch black & white TV!!!!

HeHeHe Originally Posted by JazzmineRayne
Print a bunch of these out and hand them out to your married clients, lol.