"FUCK ME HARD"!

Since a lady has expressed interest in rough sex I thought it’d be a good idea to discuss the finer points of a good old fashion jack-hammering, ass-smacking, hair pulling, dirty talking true FUCKING.

First for me personally I’d never try it on a first date unless specifically told to do so. Takes a little familiarity and trust.

I don’t know many of the signs but one that has always worked for me is when a lady is in doggie-style. If she goes ass up and face down it usually means she wants it slow and steady with clitoral stimulation. But if she goes “all fours” throws her head and hair back it means to grab a hand full of hair and fire up the jack-hammer. Usually grabbing her hair closer to the scalp works best for me.

And if I get a “puuuurrr” out of a gal with a light slap on the rump I know to slap a little harder. Some women like it on the fleshy part of their derričre others towards the base of the back on top of their ass.

Other signs, clues, suggestions?
Usually grabbing her hair closer to the scalp works best for me. Originally Posted by Hercules
And from the back of the head, not from the top.
wow---you just about covered it all!!{I love it that way}

another good sign is to read a girls reviews & know what she is about! I try to stay consistent in my sessions so that way a client knows "what he is getting" when he walks thru the door
{when a girl is ymmv,that is when the trouble starts}
If you really want to learn about rough sex contacct Neotek. I wonder how the Ninja Kitties are doing these days?
The lady has to take the lead when it comes to rough sex. For some women simply grabbing her hair during doggy is rough sex. Others might like some butt slapping added to the mix. Another might like a hand wrapped around her throat while the man jackhammers in and out. Dping any/all of the above is a no-no unless I'm certain she's on board and wants to have a session involving it.
If you really want to learn about rough sex contacct Neotek. I wonder how the Ninja Kitties are doing these days? Originally Posted by durango95

Not nice but funny!

Anyway, if you simply ask either by convo or email if it's enjoyed, that should be a great way to prepare for it.

I enjoy it, but with the right person.

Someone who uses the right amount of aggression and is dominant.

Not a cocky, asshole prick who tries to control the situation.
A man who knows what he is doing.

Just wait till I am back in full swing......