Paranoia

I'm already considering throwing in the towel due to my paranoia. I don't know how to manage my fear of diseases with my desire for hot ass. I guess my question is: what are the odds of contracting an STD while using protection 100% of the time and while utilizing low-volume performers?* I know this is ultimately my decision but I value the opinion of y'all ole vets who've been in the game for literal years.

It’s either accept the risk or find a virgin, marry her and live a monogamous life. Your chances are improved by staying away from hoodrats, but even the more upper crust traveling girls have seen more cock than a chicken coop.

I'm already considering throwing in the towel due to my paranoia. I don't know how to manage my fear of diseases with my desire for hot ass. I guess my question is: what are the odds of contracting an STD while using protection 100% of the time and while utilizing low-volume performers?* I know this is ultimately my decision but I value the opinion of y'all ole vets who've been in the game for literal years.

Originally Posted by CamWizard96

If you're that paranoid, maybe you're in the wrong hobby.
That said, if you use a cover for 100% of the encounter, there is zero chance of you contracting something. Even less of a chance if you get a handy with a cover. It's a waste of money on covers honestly.
I cannot sing the praises enough for the free clinic in the Hill District.

https://www.alleghenycounty.us/Servi...-Clinic-HIVSTD
They're no bullshit, no judgment and [mostly] anonymous in that, you don't have to provide your PCP info, but you do need an ID.

Thank you everyone for the replies, facts, and reassurances. I cannot tell you how relieving it is to hear the facts from y'all lol.

That said, if you use a cover for 100% of the encounter, there is zero chance of you contracting something. Even less of a chance if you get a handy with a cover. It's a waste of money on covers honestly.

I think y'all's reassurance renewed my faith in this activity. Play it safe for sure is the way to go for me. I ain't as brave as you, yinzerpgh haha!
I think y'all's reassurance renewed my faith in this activity. Play it safe for sure is the way to go for me. I ain't as brave as you, yinzerpgh haha! Originally Posted by CamWizard96
You'll get there eventually LOL

Good luck, and enjoy!
  • Devo
  • 05-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Oral sex unprotected is not considered a danger for HIV transmission, other nasties that can be cured though are.

If you aren't comfortable, stick to BJs.