Jakarta - Classic Hotel

Looks like there’s not much Jakarta activity on this site, but I’m just back from an extended stay there. My go to place is still Classic Hotel. When you arrive, you get a wristband with a number on it. Mamasans quickly point you to their girls as soon as you enter the dimly lit, enormous bar and band area. Girls sits around the periphery, and each section is managed by one of the mamasans.
Take your time and walk around - have a drink first, if you want to familiarize yourself with the place. When you choose a girl, and the deal is finalized when you hold her hand, the mamasan writes your number on a slip of paper and asks for 365K rupiah. She eventually comes back with change and the girl usually disapproves get her bag, which has lube, condoms, mouthwash, etc. she’ll lead you down stairs through a maze of hallways, where there are assistants to find the right room, order cigarettes or a drink, etc. when you get to the room they again confirm your number against her slip of paper.
Then it’s into the room and the fun begins. A shower, uncovered BJ, and depending g on chemo, kissing, 69, etc. Some girls are lively, others a little mechanical. Some are incredibly hot and cute, if you like small, petite Javanese girls!
I went there six or seven times in the past two months, and one girl who I liked I saw a few time. She gave me her WhatsApp number so I could confirm when she was there.
After you’re done, another shower, and then she leads you back upstairs. You can have another drink, get another girl, etc. when you ready to leave you bring your number to the checkout desk and if you’ve purchased any drinks, lady drinks, you settle the tab. They give you a paddle to show on your way out that shows you’ve paid your tab.
I think it’s the best deal in Jakarta.
Sorry - my eyes are getting bad and the autocorrect messes me up. The girl doesn’t “disapprove,” she disappears to get her bag. Also, one girl is 365K rupiah, but you can get to for 500K if that’s what you like.
Great info, appreciate your contribution. 365k Rp(23usd) is incredible.

If you choose to write a review, here's a good link to a format.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139

Classic Hotel sounds like a one stop shop, sleep, food, entertainment.