Encounter: Ok time with Tiffany

• sg22
  • 05-14-2024, 06:21 PM
User ID: -
Date: 05/9/24
Name: Tiffany
Phone: 334-208-7209
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...y/455786625127
City: Gulf Breeze
State: Florida
Address: Somewhere in Gulf Breeze
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbj, cg, light kissing
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Don't remember maybe brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate. She looks nice for her age. Curvy in the right place
Recommendation: Yes
Obvious sham review by the scammer. This same phony tried setting me up for the scam game, however i easily saw thru the crap and cut ties with the game player. Trust me, do yourself a favor and steer clear of this one.
  • sg22
  • 05-14-2024, 10:26 PM
Dude, I couldn't care less about running interference for this girl. Sorry that she screwed you over, but, as the review says, she was simply ok for me.
Yep, I've seen her a few times. Not a scammer. Not the best out there, but Def not a scammer
She definitely has a nice as, and I love love love those long legs but yea, I have heard that she’s a scam artist.
  • V31L
  • 05-15-2024, 02:52 PM
I must have been lucky saw her several times she was ok as mentioned no scam
I’ve seen her a few times too. She’s not a scammer Judd hard to pin down due to partying. When she’s into it she’s a great time but when she’s not it’s a quick hit and run .
Obvious sham review by the scammer. This same phony tried setting me up for the scam game, however i easily saw thru the crap and cut ties with the game player. Trust me, do yourself a favor and steer clear of this one. Originally Posted by boodro
So they started an account 2 years ago to post a fake review a week ago. Man, that's some sort of long con...
I've seen her multiple times always had fun.

She is scattered at times but still a lot of fun.