Name: Jojo
Address and Phone: -
Address: Renner and Telecom
Phone: 214-299-2179
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Proper Thai massage++ (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: About 5', short with a full figure MILF body, good looking, pleasant personality, partially Japanese
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the good review Captain.

Nice review, thanks for the info
I'm in the doghouse because of this review. She messaged me that she has been inundated with texts from mongers.
thanks for the review
Thanks for the good review Captain.

Originally Posted by TommyJay
Honestly never thought about seeing gals outside of the spa. What's the etiquette for doing so?
is it still cool to hit her up or no?
Be prepared to show your photo, at least that what was required last time I saw her. It’s just me, but I am staying clear of Plano…
Wait is this dee thai jojo??
The very same
Does she do L3 ?
JoJo is a sweetheart. I have been guilty of reviewing her as well. Have known her for years now. Since she was in Addison by the toll road in a spa room.
Cap, she told you it was okay to review. Did she not expect to be contacted?
JoJo is a sweetheart. I have been guilty of reviewing her as well. Have known her for years now. Since she was in Addison by the toll road in a spa room. Originally Posted by lionpride1985
I know her from even before that, when she worked at that Thai place at Royal Lane, can't remember the name. Then she started the Addison spa and later moved to Holiday Inn at Richardson and her daughter Miko was running the Addison place. And then she opened Dee Thai.