Encounter: Haley - finally!

User ID: -
Date: 5/17/24
Name: Haley
Phone: 515-204-0337
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...d/590881662139
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: North side DSM
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, Role play, BBBJ, DATY, Mish, Convo
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Almost brown in a long pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’5 or so with nice naturals w, lovely nipples. A nice ass to boot.
Recommendation: Yes
She is an absolute gem!!
Excited for our visit later this week when I'm back in Iowa!
I've been trying to get some time with her, yt her comms aren't very good....at least with me. I texted her on a thursday about time on Saturday AM. She didn't get back with me until...Saturday AM! I already found "relief" on Friday evening! I'll tell y'all about it after I return home, but it was a surprise 2-girl agency encounter. Fantastic! I plan at least one more session. I'd love to get time with Haley, but not confident I can connect.
I've been trying to get some time with her, yt her comms aren't very good....at least with me. I texted her on a thursday about time on Saturday AM. She didn't get back with me until...Saturday AM! I already found "relief" on Friday evening! I'll tell y'all about it after I return home, but it was a surprise 2-girl agency encounter. Fantastic! I plan at least one more session. I'd love to get time with Haley, but not confident I can connect. Originally Posted by Markmeup
I concure doesn't reply to my texts
I concure doesn't reply to my texts Originally Posted by Room Service
But I did go to green and was completely satisfied Chloe I recommend