URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 12636 research blvd suite c107 - tranquil health spa
Activities: NE, LK, L1, FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Almost down to her lower back and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I think about 5'3" to 5'4". Wore no makeup and a real natural beauty. C cups (enhanced) which was further highlighted by her pink dress. Soft skin, sexy legs, and cute ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry but I'm apprehensive to believe any recent Tranquil reviews especially from someone whose only review(s) is of this place.
I can’t say if this review is legit or not, but the experience doesn’t seem out of the norm. I’ve been there once a few weeks ago and had a similar, very good, maybe not amazing, but very solid experience with a different lady. I’d like to think after all the years on here I have credibility. I also got a text from them announcing “Apple”’s arrival this week, so that part checks out.
I’ve been there once a few weeks ago and had a similar, very good, maybe not amazing, but very solid experience with a different lady. I’d like to think after all the years on here I have credibility. Originally Posted by Denali68
I can confirm the Apple is attractive and has a nice ass. The other girl Michelle is a little firecracker.