Anyone have extra clothes? I literally have nothing

Hey everyone! I'm so embarrassed to even say this or even ask for help. So 4 days ago I had to move out of my apartment with my boyfriend of 3 years, which is now ex boyfriend. Well another friend allowed me to move into there place and I had packed all my belongings into there car. I was so tired from the last emotional days that we left the stuff in the car.and just allowed there friend to take the car with the stuff in it. They was only supposed to be gone for an hour and that was almost 5 days ago. And all my belongings is in there. So needless to say that I have nothing so I have to start completely over.

So I'm asking for the kindness of people's hearts that if u have extra clothes or clothes that don't fit u that I could really use them. I'm 5'7 and 150 pounds. I'm long legged. In like expensive jeans like buckle I usually wear 29. It depends on other jeans but typically 6 or 7... And I prefer low rise but whatever will do. And I love leggings and short shorts. I wear large like shirts and tank tops. And long sleeve stuff extra large bc I have long arms and legs...

I also have no hygiene stuff. I'm completely starting over on anything.

Also I could use a keyboard and mouse and webcam. I hate to even ask but I don't know what else to do and I know there is ton of ladies on here. If you could help id greatly appreciate it. I'm so embarrassed to even ask for real. I've never in my life had to ask for stuff like this.

Anyways contact me please thank u
So embarrassed to say I need stuff and like jeans that are hundreds of dollars lol
  • jan-w
  • 05-22-2024, 01:57 PM
Being naked is a bad thing?
salvation army has clothes your size.
Why do people have to be so mean?? Come on, a little kindness wouldn't hurt. Regardless of what your opinions are of this girl, she's still a human being and maybe just needs a break. I've known many people, including myself, who were teetering on disaster; who, without the kindness of even one person the outcome could have been very different.
Kindness is I need some clothes. Not I like $250 dollar pairs of jeans
PA law requires that you have access to your personal property and belongings. You should call the police and demand access to the items- report them as stolen etc. - ppl are more apt to give you your stuff back vs. going to court or jail. Cops are usually real matter of fact about that sort of stuff.

The whole drove off with your gear is a little suspect as a story tho- so I think if it's not true- you need to just hit up one of the christian charities and get free stuff. Almost every church etc. has a basement full of those things for displaced members due to crisis.
PA law requires that you have access to your personal property and belongings. You should call the police and demand access to the items- report them as stolen etc. - ppl are more apt to give you your stuff back vs. going to court or jail. Cops are usually real matter of fact about that sort of stuff.

The whole drove off with your gear is a little suspect as a story tho- so I think if it's not true- you need to just hit up one of the christian charities and get free stuff. Almost every church etc. has a basement full of those things for displaced members due to crisis. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Do you believe this story? Anyways. I’ve seen Buffy many times back in the day. Seemed like a genuinely nice person. Hope her life takes a turn for the better.
Hey everyone! I'm so embarrassed to even say this or even ask for help. So 4 days ago I had to move out of my apartment with my boyfriend of 3 years, which is now ex boyfriend. Well another friend allowed me to move into there place and I had packed all my belongings into there car. I was so tired from the last emotional days that we left the stuff in the car.and just allowed there friend to take the car with the stuff in it. They was only supposed to be gone for an hour and that was almost 5 days ago. And all my belongings is in there. So needless to say that I have nothing so I have to start completely over.

So I'm asking for the kindness of people's hearts that if u have extra clothes or clothes that don't fit u that I could really use them. I'm 5'7 and 150 pounds. I'm long legged. In like expensive jeans like buckle I usually wear 29. It depends on other jeans but typically 6 or 7... And I prefer low rise but whatever will do. And I love leggings and short shorts. I wear large like shirts and tank tops. And long sleeve stuff extra large bc I have long arms and legs...

I also have no hygiene stuff. I'm completely starting over on anything.

Also I could use a keyboard and mouse and webcam. I hate to even ask but I don't know what else to do and I know there is ton of ladies on here. If you could help id greatly appreciate it. I'm so embarrassed to even ask for real. I've never in my life had to ask for stuff like this.

Anyways contact me please thank u Originally Posted by Babydoll2211
DM me an address that you can accept packages and I’ll send you some stuff.

Or DM me a good email and I’ll send you a tjmaxx/marshalls/target/walmart (you choose) gift card.
^nice
I figure that even though we aren't sure if this is true or BS, its always good to err on the side of kindness
  • cabot
  • 05-27-2024, 07:50 PM
I agree with Don. People are worried that someone reaches out to scam some ….. free clothes, of any kind?? and basic hygiene items?
Really?

Are we that worried about losing a valuable t-shirt or something? Regardless of history, I just don’t see the need for cynicism here - just go silent and roll your eyes in your head.

Man, there are plenty of real-life hard-lesson cases in life, and we’ve all seen them.
I don't understand. Your stuff is in your friend's car. You can't track them down or call them? File a police report.

Go to Goodwill...ton of stuff. If you're asking for help you can't be particular.
like i said, go to salvation army, or good will. mite even find your 200 dollar jeans.