URL / Website: green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Somewhere over there
Activities: Shower,BBBJ,BBFS,Miss,Cowgirl, LFK,DFK,CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Clara almost resembles her pics, face is a little different. Good thic body, not as busty as Momo.
Recommendation: Yes
Can't wait to make a couple of deposits in her next week..
I had seen her recently, and she is definitely a slim thick beauty.
I had seen her recently, and she is definitely a slim thick beauty. Originally Posted by Bluemars96
How can you be slim and thick at the same time. That is an oxymoron. I have seen Clara. She is definitely thick. And she is definitely smoking hot. Darker skin tone but smoking hot.
I had seen her recently, and she is definitely a slim thick beauty. Originally Posted by Bluemars96
I get it because the black tight dress makes her slim from the front but when she turns side ways , dammm the curves pop out !
Google "Slim Thick" and enjoy
So she is cute hot fat chick… lol
Promoters always twist words around..
So she is cute hot fat chick… lol
Promoters always twist words around.. Originally Posted by AsianP
If she was fat then I wouldn’t be seeing her once a week
Right now there is no a$$ like Clara a$$. !
How is her ass compared to Jun's?
If she was fat then I wouldn’t be seeing her once a week
Right now there is no a$$ like Clara a$$. ! Originally Posted by Theblackone1
and trust your word for it? When you’ve been called out as promoting another girl at GL?

I will go see her when I am in mood for hot fat girl.
Clara is not fat, by anyone's standards! I like 'em skinny and slim, a la Emma, Nana, Sarah, and Ann.

June is FAT. If that's your thing, more power to ya!

Clara is a good visit. I enjoyed her immensely, the one time that I saw her, and I would see her again.

I just happen to like a small ass, like Nana's, who, for me, has the PERFECT body. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

Just an honest (opinion), promotion, from an HONEST guy, who doesn't get paid or gets

discounts. I have asked Jay for $50 bucks off more than once, and she laughed at me both times.
My reason for asking was that I am a VERY good customer, and spend a lot of money at GL.

Still couldn't get a discount. I just tell it like it is, from my perspective.
How is her ass compared to Jun's? Originally Posted by jzq777
Jun's ass has it's own ZIP Code and Area Code.
Clara is not fat, by anyone's standards! I like 'em skinny and slim, a la Emma, Nana, Sarah, and Ann.

June is FAT. If that's your thing, more power to ya!

Clara is a good visit. I enjoyed her immensely, the one time that I saw her, and I would see her again.

I just happen to like a small ass, like Nana's, who, for me, has the PERFECT body. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

Just an honest (opinion), promotion, from an HONEST guy, who doesn't get paid or gets

discounts. I have asked Jay for $50 bucks off more than once, and she laughed at me both times.
My reason for asking was that I am a VERY good customer, and spend a lot of money at GL.

Still couldn't get a discount. I just tell it like it is, from my perspective. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
This…
Make you look like a promoter…going out of way instead of letting it go..

Long time a go when a lady told me you’re an old promoter, I just went “whatever” because your posts didn’t seem like it.

Anyway, I guessed Blue, another one near blue, Luxury, Michiko then Sunflower shutting down. All due to link to promoters. Only thing I didn’t guess was NW compound. That one was all famous CT doing per order of an owner as a revenge or competition elimination. Now I am guessing GL is on the spotlight with promoters to some group.
Let’s get back on the threads topic please
Clara has an Ass on her for sure . 2 things that I would change on her is her Buc tooth and the inside of her belly button is black.