💋 Good morning 🌞 Odessa friends 💋

I'm here visiting this three day weekend. Any good places for brunch in Odessa?
Hate to have to say this, but I tried yesterday. Then ghosted on after agreed upon time. Still complete radio silence.

Never saw that coming.
Hate to have to say this, but I tried yesterday. Then ghosted on after agreed upon time. Still complete radio silence.

Never saw that coming. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
That really sucks-I've been hoping she might do a West Tx tour and make it to Amarillo sometime, but I gave up. Hopefully she'll make it up to you!
Fbsmluvr im sorry but we never finished booking meaning I hadn't provided location after I realized you sent a text saying your dick hurt and couldn't think of the idea of a condom( very inappropriate) which auto automatically gets a convo terminated. I didn't want to be a dick and post that here but since we're not being shy why would I be a gentleman and send a private inbox. I'm sorry things went that way for you better luck in the future.
Ama curious I'm sorry to hear you gave up on me as I do believe what I'm on as we speak is a West Texas tour. We all have real world lives and sometimes it gets in the way of what we would like to do and I had the opportunity and time to get out this week and packed up a bag and hit the road. Hope y'all have a great week and enjoyed your three day weekend. Still would love to hear of any places for brunch in Odessa as I'm still in Odessa if anyone would like to provide me with that
Umm ok…you’re right. And I’m just gonna leave it at that.