Encounter: Kaddie - That's a NO for me

Date: week of 5-19
Name: Kaddie
User ID:: Not on ECCIE
Phone: After screening
Email Address: kaddiecumms@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?165107-Kaddie , https://preferred411.com/P424851
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Notel Off of 75 in Plano
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, BBBJ again, DT, SS
Hair Length and Color: Auburn, shoulder? It was tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bigger than photos let on. More in ROS.
Recommendation: No
Seems honest enough. Not my type so I would never touch her, but good to see honesty though.

I saw her 2 weeks ago and had a similar experience. Will not return.
Yea definitely not my type and hate the deception and no CIM thanks for honest review
Thanks for the honest review. I cam mark her off my list.
Her pimp is gonna be angry about this review. Lol
Her pimp is gonna be angry about this review. Lol Originally Posted by mrredcat43
To quote one of my favorite movies lines

"Well. That's just too fucking bad..."
This is a lame review. Her ass was smooshy, this was that. Were you not aware that you were going to see a woman in her 40s?
This is a good review for me. It gives us an understanding of what her real appearance would be like.
her pimp can suck my dick too lmfao I don't give a damn if people like my reviews. I Tell it how it is, I don't do bullshit.
This is a lame review. Her ass was smooshy, this was that. Were you not aware that you were going to see a woman in her 40s? Originally Posted by marvelousntx
I've had some pretty nice bodies in their 40's and 50's sooooooooooo........... Based on photos and the few other reviews I quickly browsed, NO I Was not expecting that.

Y'all need to stop polishing turds when writing your reviews, maybe I could have legitimate info to go off of before bothering to try to meet with a girl. Half of these are 50 shades of bullshit with flat out lies for descriptions of providers.. Hopefully the next guy trying to see this girl sees a REAL review (THIS ONE) that's not from some old dude who probably looks like Sloth from Goonies who would rate the looks of Rosie O'Donnell a perfect 10 just because she was willing to touch the dick he can't see when he looks down anymore.
This is a good review for me. It gives us an understanding of what her real appearance would be like. Originally Posted by Flyer787
Exactly. Just be fuckin honest, we're literally going to see what they look like BCD, so they're only hurting themselves by posting deceiving photos.
If you want solid bodies in their 40s and 50s, stick with Asian girls. They take better care of themselves for the most part. This is pretty much why I have sworn off white girls...they hit the wall...HARD.