Asians

Any asians in the DFW clubs? Had a favorite young viet hottie who was dancing at Bucks FW. She disappeared a couple months ago and now I’m fiending for some far east flavor again. Any suggestions?
There are a couple that usually work the lodge on Thursdays, they are both very petite girls. There’s another one that works nights sometimes that’s a little bigger than the first two but still nice.
Emery at BDD. She was there yesterday afternoon. She works nights sometimes.
I miss Yani @BWD. She was fun. My fingers explored every inch of her. Does anyone know of ones that plays?
I miss Yani @BWD. She was fun. My fingers explored every inch of her. Does anyone know of ones that plays? Originally Posted by falcon512
What happened to her? One minute she was there and the next gone.. Kind of like Vivian who also worked BWD..
There's an older Asian at silver that gives off extra vibes but I've never partook. Ill engage with her type at amps but SC are a reserved for being picky.
#Asians
Saw one working at BDFW during the Mavericks game. Rather plump, but not too bad
At the mens club you have Yuri.. she's japanese and willing to do OTC
There's one at BDD. About 5'3, extremely hot, but doesn't look too friendly. She's always sitting down with her girls at night. I've never seen her on stage or offering dances.
There's one at BDD. About 5'3, extremely hot, but doesn't look too friendly. She's always sitting down with her girls at night. I've never seen her on stage or offering dances. Originally Posted by SS2018
Yep her and the white girls she sits with don't do dances, only rooms. They usually pay the fee to skip going on stage. Actually they will do dances but want a 4 or 5 minimum and that's a precursor to getting a room on the next visit lol from a convo one of them told months back and that they only look for big money.
Yep her and the white girls she sits with don't do dances, only rooms. They usually pay the fee to skip going on stage. Actually they will do dances but want a 4 or 5 minimum and that's a precursor to getting a room on the next visit lol from a convo one of them told months back and that they only look for big money. Originally Posted by nfhs04
I approached her for a dance once and she said okay but it's $30. I said no thanks, I will let you continue to sit by yourself the rest of the night while making $0 instead of $20. She isn't even that attractive, but being the cutest of the few Asians on BDD nightshift has inflated her ego.