Older gents with younger ladies! OR older lady with younger guy?

Just wanted to know opinions on it? Lets say 50+ with a young lady in her very early 20's? My opinion is that I have NO problem with it and I love the mature gents for MANY reason, the way they normally treat you, their understanding, their maturity, their experience and on and on.So when or if you saw a young lady with an older gent would you be like "hell yeah good for him" or " be like wtf hell naw" lol. AND lets even flip it and what if the lady was 50+ and the guy early 20's. Just some fun interesting stuff to talk about
I always say that the world would be boring if we were all the same. I am in my 50's and spent several years in the Sugar Dating scene and would often be out in public with women in their 20's. I'm OK with either scenario you mentioned.
Im all for it but im also right in the middle-ish. There are things that i can learn from and older woman or teach a younger. I am almost 40 and not so vanilla anymore. Ive seen and done a thing or two. Some i liked some i didnt. I mean everyone might have limits for age maybe not. I dont think ill go 20 over but i didnt say never. There are some hot sexy woman up in their 60s. My 2¢
I'm a gen x...and have been with women 25 yrs younger and 18 yrs older. I only cared if they were fun to hang out with. Some older gals know how to do a little more tricks than some, and there are some that just don't give a shit about being sexy and getting each other off. The later group are of all ages and certainly of ZERO INTEREST- no matter how hot looking.

It's all about the attitude and application of skills.
women in their late 20s are looking for stability. They have come to the conclusion that a lot of guys their age dont know what they want. Especially now that a lot of men in their 30s are still playing video games. These women know their clock is ticking so they want someone who will give them a kid or two and maintain. Now this is not a blanket statement because everyone thinks differently but its a majority. Speaking from current experience.
  • Nurow
  • 05-31-2024, 09:45 AM
As long as both are happy I really couldn't care less either way around
I always say that the world would be boring if we were all the same. I am in my 50's and spent several years in the Sugar Dating scene and would often be out in public with women in their 20's. I'm OK with either scenario you mentioned. Originally Posted by tankhayes
Awesomeness! And like someone said I think its all about being happy, having fun and enjoying whoever you are with. Thank you guys for saying what you think xoxo
Well. I guess it’s what you’re comfortable with. Is 20 or 18 good? Surfing college campuses when you’re middle aged? Whatever floats your boat.
Well. I guess it’s what you’re comfortable with. Is 20 or 18 good? Surfing college campuses when you’re middle aged? Whatever floats your boat. Originally Posted by bambino
You sound fun!
My first sexual encounter was with a woman 30+ years older than I was. I won't go into full details for reasons, but let's just say she rocked my world with what she did with her mouth and I'm still chasing that dragon 20 years later.
Star U need to visit Pittsburgh
Star U need to visit Pittsburgh Originally Posted by Otis Firefly
She was just here a couple weeks ago but unfortunately it while i was in Dallas. She does need to come back soon though.