Traveling, need advice & info please!!

So I've decided to travel a little in the coming weeks. I was wondering if anyone had some recommended cities they think a spinner would do well in? I plan on touching base in Mobile, Biloxi and New Orleans but if I'm totally honest I'm nervous I've never traveled alone for my extra curricular activities lol, any advice? All input is appreciated especially if we've already met. Thanks in advance.
XoXo,
IZZY
For New Orleans, stay in Metairie, many locations to choose from there, and easy parking.

Mobile, there are some good hotels right off of 65 just N of 10... again, many to choose from and easy to get to.

Biloxi, you can either stay down in Biloxi area, or up in D'Iberville area right off of 10, that one is up to you and your preference..... hotels may be cheaper off the beach, unless you want to be close to the water.

Hope this gives you some ideas.... Feel free to DM if you have any specific questions.
Good easy tour would also be Birmingham (south), Huntsville (anywhere), and Memphis (out East or possibly mid town).
Thank you ��
PCB would welcome you as well. Not a long way away either.
I would look at a short term BNB thing...
you could stay one night in Pensacola on your way to Mobile and Biloxi.
if you decide please advise the date on Pensacola
Montgomery would like to have you.
Dothan please!
Definitely come to Dothan if possible ��
I’m sure we are all scanning local adds. Let us know what you decide.
Well as of now I had only planned on new Orleans, Biloxi and Mobile. Maybe otw back I'll stop in Dothan or /Montgomery I'll let ya know
When are you "hitting the road?"
I'm on the road now. In Mobile now but I won't lie I'm ready to move on to Nola already. I can't wait!!