Bucks Wild Super Tuesday Worth It?

Hey I haven’t been to this thing in a while but stumbled across their ad for it on Instagram and now has me thinking about having some fun after work.

$5 dances they are still advertising but will the girls actually dance? From the posts on here it sounds like they’ve had a ton of turnover and a bunch of Cubans. What do y’all think? Place even half way decent anymore? For $10 cover before five and byob I may just check it out and give a TR. Thanks in advance for the opinions.
NOPE! Them girls won't dance nude for $5, not even for $10. Some will even claim regular lap dances are $20 and all nude dances are $35-40.

I remember The Men's Club of Dallas used to have buy one table dance (for $20), get one free, during happy hour from 5-7 pm.

Those dancers would not do it, not even once and earn $20.

If they are not getting $40 for 2 dances, they are not doing any at all.

They rather go home with ZERO than with $20.

They don't think that $20 may lead to more money.

They also don't think $20 is $20 more than what they had in their purse when they left home at 10 am to go to work the day shift at The Men's Club of Dallas.

Then they bitch they don't make any money during happy hour because of the BOGO deal.

$20 will cover their tip out and house mom fee.

They just don't want to physically exert themselves for 2 songs to get paid for one song.
I suppose a BBB complaint would be met with copious laughter?
It's been a loooong time, but when I used to go the dancers would do the $5 dances but only for like 30 seconds. That was just my experience
What's the best budget friendly SC for a little light action? Was also eying super Tuesday, if so which is better, Dallas or Fort Worth location?
Or even on a super Tuesday skip that and go to BDD or something. I'm not from Dallas but will be visiting this summer. Been to chica Bonita's and it was fun but want to try a different club this time.