URL / Website: Na
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Corporate dr & Bellaire blvd
Activities: Bbbj, mish, cg, acg, k9
Hair Length and Color: Light brown, past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Decent looking, not a spinner. I give her a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. Beauty is subjective. Very nice pair of milkers. Stands at 5'4 wide back, average ass but still good. I wouldn't consider her thick as stated in previous entries.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice!
I thought someone say she’s close to 70yo! Is she Milf or Gilf?
Cocksman…I believe that is the other Mimi (there are only two in Houston, lol). This is “Clarewood “ Mimi.
Where's the 70yo mimi at?
Where's the 70yo mimi at? Originally Posted by Lovedaty
If I’m not mistaken she retired to a FL nursing home with Mr. Pitt Room. She has two dogs but happily walks the dogs in the park as she has a companion to pick up the canine feces.
If I’m not mistaken she retired to a FL nursing home with Mr. Pitt Room. She has two dogs but happily walks the dogs in the park as she has a companion to pick up the canine feces. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Blalock at Clay. U Massage. She is inexpensive and great for L1 finish. Nothing to look at; just do what you do when you’re with your wife: close your eyes and imagine someone else.
Blalock at Clay. U Massage. She is inexpensive and great for L1 finish. Nothing to look at; just do what you do when you’re with your wife: close your eyes and imagine someone else. Originally Posted by VictorCharlies
Thank you sir