URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/el-pa...-/910387174154
City: el paso
State: Texas
Address: cyprus street in south central
Activities: fuckin robbed
Hair Length and Color: black long to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: girl was about 5 nuthin, mexican wiht long strait black hair to lower back. the fucker that walked in was about 5 foot 6 inches looked like a thug with tats on face.
Recommendation: No
Sorry that happened but thanks for the info
It would be nice if some of us fellas got together and set something up with one these fucking robbing bitches and their little boy to teach them a lesson. I’d definitely be in for that. Teach them a lil lesson!

Btw, sorry for your loss and glad you made it out safe.
This is a haunting reminder to never see people who are not reviewed. Man, I’m sorry. I hope swift justice comes for the guy who robbed you.
I always bring a pocket knife for this reason. I also keep my 9mm in my car as well.

Also do more research on googling numbers and looking up reviews before meeting up. It’s more of covering your own self than anything:

Sorry this happened to ya.
It easy to see best choice after the fact but I am glad you are okay. I had that happen once. Paid the girl face to face then walked away and her "husband" walked up trying to talk tough and he brought a friend. At that point my .40 was reseting in my lap then he decided to verbally threaten me by saying my fri3nd has a gun to....so I can relate.