BBBJ vs CBJ

Working in the Medical world I completely understand the feeling of uncertainty of unprotected sexual activities. But I like other hobbyists prefer things a certain way. Getting CBJ is like going to the strip club. Never feeling as good as the real thing. So I carefully do my research on every provider. If the service isn’t provided then I move on. I don’t even reach out to ones that state “Everything covered” with complete respect to their decisions. To the ones that don’t state if they do or don’t allow BBBJ I research then reach out. 90% of the time I get the craziest/rudest responses. I understand if they don’t offer it but you’d think I asked them if I could take a steamy shit in their mother’s mouth. Just tell me no and I’ll continue to consider whatever else is on the table. But the rude responses turns me off the whole situation?! Just my 2 cents. Thank you to all the providers out there that accommodate us clean and well groomed men. Everyday I pray for more of you to be around someday!
It's bbbj or nothing.
Ditto, I agree with you both...
If she doesn't post those details in her ad, how are we supposed to know unless we ask?

Then, some of them get angry when we DO ask.

It's a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't scenario. ><

Another scenario: She doesn't post her donation rate. You ask her and tells you X-amount... but it's higher than you anticipated, so you politely tell her no, then she gets angry that you don't want to see her and pay her amount. ><
Most BBBJs don't feel like anything to me. I might be desensitized or maybe it's just not my taste.

I do sometimes feel that BBBJ especially with high-traffic girls or girls talented at DT can be just as risky as BBFS, at least when it comes to GC/CT or NGU.

I do agree that rude responses to inquiry are unwarranted, but this line of work doesn't exactly attract polite, nice girls, either.
Careful out there bud, someone I know is very safe for FS, but strictly bbbj. He caught a couple of things but didn’t have any symptoms. Only found out after a routine test. Stay safe!
The ones I don’t get offer CIM but no BBBJ