Just When You Thought It Waa Safe

Just curious, whereTF do these stings advertise? RR, LC, Eros, Tryst, AdultSearch, etc.??? Or is this really low stuff on another sites, AMPs, etc.???
Yeah, I wish the guys who get caught in these stings would post about their experiences so the rest of us could learn.

I guess there are a lot of low-profile hobbyists out there who only look at the ads and don't lurk in the forums.
Yeah, I wish the guys who get caught in these stings would post about their experiences so the rest of us could learn.

I guess there are a lot of low-profile hobbyists out there who only look at the ads and don't lurk in the forums. Originally Posted by jonas1_2
At the absolute height of this board-- it might have accounted for maybe 10-15% of the hobby in DFW. These days, it might account for 2-3%.

I guess there are a lot of low-profile hobbyists out there who only look at the ads and don't lurk in the forums. Originally Posted by jonas1_2
Given that their real names and pictures are used in the news links, I doubt that guys with nickname handles who get caught in stings would be willing to post that one of the guys detained/arrested was him.

The same couple of handfuls of guys seem to do all the postings, either to provide intel or insult another poster as they are obsessed with them. So, as far as the lurkers go who do not want to be even remotely caught up in the drama of this and other boards, I want to say that at least half of the registered members (not the duplicate handles) are mainly lurkers. No ads to look at on this site tho.
One never knows, but I’d think guys on here would be less likely to get caught in a sting. Information is power and can help avoid a dicey situation.