Encounter: Bell of the Ball knows how to dance…

User ID: -
Date: 6/17/24
Name: Bell
Phone: (518) 508-4621
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/852280524746
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Generally a safe and busy area of Schenectady
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, FIV, DAO, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, just covering her neck, not even to her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s exactly like her pictures… legit spinner. I’d say 5’2” 110lbs. Perfect ass, tiny As with great nipples. Plenty of tats. Cute girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Manage and giving her, her first review. Well done and I’m thinking she’s about to get very busy.

Originally Posted by Tomb8871
I visited her Friday night... full review coming. You are spot on Manage. Thank you for sharing. She s at a different spot now but still safe... on the outskirts of the hood. She will share location better. She asked me to add her new # here. Shes definitely a must see. 518-878-9450.
Thanks AD,
I thought she may have left town or the business as I hadn't seen any ads for her and Amber stopped mentioning her in her ads. Good to know she's still available. I may have to give her a try.
Her ad is down
Didn't get into details with her. But she contacted me from new # from my contact with her on her old phone. I dunno if she's going utr already with regulars... she's worth the stop.
I reached out to her 3 days ago and never heard anything back until today...............same old BS......my phone is not working blah blah blah..............then she texts me that she "needs a room" and that if I can get her a nice one "for a few days" she will gladly see me.................a hotel room? for a FEW DAYS?......PASS AND DELETE MESSAGE
Soldier... have you seen her before and taking kindness for weakness? Or asking for this right out the gate without knowing you at all?
I have alot ask for $ through cash app after meeting...a day or 2 later...and don't have cash app for a reason lol. I would never put my name to a room for someone. Unfortunate... I might have had a one time fun time.
I saw Amber last week she said the two of them had a falling out.. guess that explains the new number
That makes sense. Thanks Warren.
That definitely makes sense, and yes, thanks Warren. Funny how some of these ladies don’t stay friendly for long.

And I also agree there’s no fucking way I’m putting my name on a ladies room let alone for a “few nights “. And asking you soldierboy before you’ve even met her? That’s pretty damn ballsy.

She’s looking for a simp by the sounds of it. I’d love to fuck her, but she’s gonna need her own incall.