Anyone know what happened to Chrissy Boo?

I saw her a few times after she stopped running ads, we would just set things up via email until one day she stopped replaying about a year ago. Was just looking for a number and saw one of her old messages. Any of you see her a few times?
She is the chick with all the cats, right? People would say her house smelt like cat piss…same person?
I was actually just wondering about her recently, myself. Never did get to see her, but ran across a pic she sent me back then, and it got me wondering what she's up to...
She is the chick with all the cats, right? People would say her house smelt like cat piss…same person? Originally Posted by Fbillings1111
I only remember 2 of them. Guess she cleaned for our time together
I don't think I saw the cats, but definitely smelled them! But damn she had a gorgeous ass and body on her, and would let me down pretty much anything to her. So it was worth it.
She was a strange one. I talked to her a few years back and she and I agreed to get a room. I was going to pay for it and she was going to put it in her name. Everything fell through on her end, she didn't even show up, but yet claimed I still owed her like $300. Needless to say I blocked her number.
I took saw her regularly. Never had a problem with cats especially after she moved to Leechburg. She was talking about a threesome with a girl down the hall she found attractive but she stopped texting me back in July 22. Would love to reconnect with her.
Hell of a body but a face that could stop time, last I heard she was in leachburg
I saw her once. That girl does not have boundaries. Complete freak. But...she was a bit much to put up with so I didn't go back. I have the videos we made that day as a reminder. lol
maybe she is on that exotic vacation thats inclusive with the hobbys they like?
Last time I saw her she was talking that she was going to try her hand as a Stripper hopefully she shows up for work not like her appointments